Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05837 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,015 (руб 171,596) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)