Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02451 AED / LKR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,136 (821,365 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)