Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02353 AED / LKR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,694 (1,006,812 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)