Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02389 AED / LKR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,252 (889,528 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (29 minutes ago)