Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.891 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,106 (18,079 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)