Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.282 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,778 (€2,984) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jacksonville, Florida costs $600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)