Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.319 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,575 (€2,912) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)