Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.102 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,105 (€2,707) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)