Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05447 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,590 (₨139,336) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)