Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,426 (元22,566) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)