Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,914 (元29,737) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (39 minutes ago)