Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,858 (13,497TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)