Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,147 (10,037TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)