Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.683 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,527 (12,480TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 2 hours ago)