Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,983 (8,595TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)