Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01010 AED / NGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,824 (1,171,209 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)