Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,499 ($4,220) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)