Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39744 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,016 (32,750 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)