Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36655 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,418 (36,605 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (37 minutes ago)