Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05254 AED / AFN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,285 (252,860 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)