Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05522 AED / AFN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,331 (241,401 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)