Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05087 AED / AFN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,633 (228,686 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)