Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.560 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,740 (€5,206) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (38 minutes ago)