Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,631 (R$ 12,090) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)