Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,475 (R$ 13,641) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)