Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,497 (R$ 13,678) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)