Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,112 (﷼ 19,512) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)