Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03350 AED / SSP *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 85% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 2,879 (85,954 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)