Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04113 AED / SSP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 86% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 2,609 (63,442 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)