Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02881 AED / SSP *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 3,361 (116,662 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (43 minutes ago)