Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04113 AED / SSP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 87% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 1,636 (39,769 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)