Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,080 (R$ 12,366) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)