Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07855 AED / DOP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,949 (RD$ 203,049) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)