Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07412 AED / DOP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,208 (RD$ 191,693) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)