Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01166 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,878 (847,339 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)