Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.187 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,206 (R$ 7,759) in Joinville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)