Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,298 (RM10,856) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)