Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,100 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30674 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,058 (R 42,569) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)