Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.160 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,539 (R$ 11,673) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)