Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.956 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,577 (R$ 13,157) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)