Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.073 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,596 (R$ 11,734) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)