Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,400 (R$ 8,343) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ensenada costs Mex$ 32 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)