Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.120 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,858 (R$ 11,485) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)