Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,420 (﷼ 15,745) in Jizan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)