Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,118 (﷼ 15,436) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)