Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,372 (﷼ 15,693) in Jizan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨81,320 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)