Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,525 (﷼ 15,851) in Jizan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)