Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00324 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,366 (₩5,666,502) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)