Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,861 (₩4,955,065) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)