Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,029 (元20,974) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)