Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,344 (元23,088) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)