Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13443 AED / ETB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,370 (54,823 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)