Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,009 (元22,418) in Jilin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 1 hour ago)