Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14331 AED / CZK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,394 (79,505 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)