Cost of living comparison between Jihlava, Czech Republic and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14784 AED / CZK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,780 (93,210 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)