Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15565 AED / CZK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,336 (98,530 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)