Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,188 (元20,609) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)