Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05730 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,253 (₨144,020) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)