Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05709 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,850 (₨155,020) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)