Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.015 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,142 (22,797 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨60,990 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)