Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.970 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,268 (14,712 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)