Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,856 (20,307 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)