Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.056 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,208 (22,922 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)