Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,424 (18,628 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (40 minutes ago)