Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,137 (23,954 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)