Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,774 (€3,416) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)