Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,446 (₩5,059,241) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)