Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,731 (₩3,955,146) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)