Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.248 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,148 (€3,330) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (34 minutes ago)