Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.195 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,956 (€3,565) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)