Cost of living comparison between Jeju, South Korea and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00323 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,353 (₩4,754,010) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 2 hours ago)