Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00330 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,507 (₩4,693,753) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)