Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,338 (﷼ 12,596) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £959 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (23 minutes ago)