Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05696 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,166 (₨125,816) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (24 minutes ago)