Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05485 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,748 (₨104,789) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (29 minutes ago)