Cost of living comparison between Jamnagar, India and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05369 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,291 (₨154,419) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)