Cost of living in Jalna, India vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05149 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,521 (₨495,650) in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 3 hours ago)