Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05695 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,464 (₨166,175) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)