Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05073 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,757 (₨212,036) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)