Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05609 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,215 (₨164,285) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (40 minutes ago)