Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05649 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,791 (₨173,324) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 1 hour ago)