Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05366 AED / KGS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,064 (392,549 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)