Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05287 AED / KGS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,529 (388,316 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)