Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05259 AED / KGS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 21,453 (407,899 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)