Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,143 (Rp 29,622,206) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)