Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,884 (Rp 55,090,932) in Jakarta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 3 hours ago)