Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,051 (R$ 13,663) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)