Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.133 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,705 (R$ 12,979) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (42 minutes ago)