Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05376 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,337 (₨173,668) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)