Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05060 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,413 (₨186,043) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)