Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,459 (10,292TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)