Cost of living comparison between İzmir, Turkey and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.050 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,414 (8,963TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)