Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,293 (9,299TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)