Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03262 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,140 (¥556,182) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)