Cost of living comparison between Iwaki, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03226 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,356 (¥538,098) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)