Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03278 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,366 (¥529,795) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)